72012 SPEED HOUSE Multicell Charger EVO
■ Input voltage USB Type-C 5-12V (Power supply with output 3A or more compatible with Quick Charge 2.0 / 3.0 and Power Delivery is recommended)
* Please purchase the charging adapter separately.
■ Body size 120x92x34 (mm)
■ Weight 195g
■ Number of charging 1-4
■ Compatible batteries NiMH, NiZn, Li-Ion, LiHV, LiFe AAA type (AAA), AA type (AA), 10440, 10500, 12500 , 13500, 13650, 14500, 14650, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18650, 18700, 20650, 20700, 21700, 22650, 26650, 26700 * Batteries longer than 70mm cannot be used
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The MINI-Z Charger EVO is a compact size that fits in the palm of your hand, yet it is a multifunctional charger / discharger that is ideal for MINI-Z, covering everything from users who enjoy MINI-Z as leisure to race users who want to maximize battery performance. Its most distinctive feature is that it is equipped with a total of five operation modes, charging / discharging / cycle / analysis / activation, which are suitable for battery charging / discharging and management, and charging current (charging current for use in racing). The maximum 1.5A *) / discharge current (maximum 1.0A *) / delta peak cutoff voltage (3mV to 15mV) can be set arbitrarily. In addition, these settings are not canceled unless the charger is turned off, and are applied to all slots, eliminating the need for troublesome settings each time charging and discharging are performed. USB Type-C, which is easy to supply from a mobile battery, is used for the input power terminal. (Quick Charge or Power Delivery is recommended) It is a multi-cell charger equipped with various other functions, but it has various protection functions such as reverse connection protection / overtemperature protection circuit / overcapacity protection function, and the battery just by inserting the battery into the slot. Since it has a function to automatically detect the type and automatically start charging (when the setting is not changed manually), even beginners can handle it with confidence. * When using a AAA nickel-metal hydride battery
Original function only for SPEED HOUSE ● Chargingcan be completed when the charging capacity is set and charged to the specified capacity
● Charging can be completed when thecharging voltage is set and charged to the specified voltage ● When discharging Record the average discharge voltage. By setting the discharge time arbitrarily, it is possible to select batteries with strong discharge power according to the expected running time. ● The charge / discharge cyclecan be setto 1 to 30 times.
[Notes on using the multi-cell charger]
● If you are a beginner , be sure to use the charging current and delta peak cutoff voltage with the initial settings. These two settings are for advanced users, so if you make a mistake, the battery may be damaged.
● The discharge current can be set up to 1.0A, but since the resistance is fixed, it decreases according to the voltage.
● You can use the XX650 lithium-ion battery with a total length of up to about 70 mm equipped with a safety device. Batteries longer than this will not fit in the slot and cannot be charged.
■ Charging current setting range 0.1A-1.5A * Fast charging of 1C or higher may damage the battery.
■ Discharge current setting range 0.1A-1.0A * When the voltage drops, the discharge current falls below the set value.
■ Operation mode Charging / discharging / cycle / analysis / activation / disposal * Varies depending on the type of battery.
■ Number of cycle settings 1-30
■ Beep sound multi-sound
■ 6 temperature sensors ■
Operable temperature 0-40 ℃
■ Protection circuit Reverse connection, temperature, capacity