82151-11 FLYSKY FS-RM005 Module (Mini-Z/FHSS) for Futaba 4PM Plus
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
By using this module in combination with the Noble NB4 transmitter, it is possible to control the MINI-Z RWD/AWD/FWD/Buggy/4x4 readyset series with KT-531P transmitters and the MINI-Z EVO receiver unit (No. 82041) can be operated with the MINI-Z EVO series (MR-03EVO/MA-030EVO). It is necessary to insert this module into the slot in the Noble NB4 grip, download the compatible firmware (Ver.2.0.97), and update the transmitter.
When using the firmware ( Ver.2.0.97 ) in combination with the MINI-Z EVO receiver unit (No.82151-03), it is necessary to update the receiver on the transmitter side. Follow the steps below to update your receiver.
1. Select radio frequency settings from model memory
2. Select Mini-Z (EVO) after selecting RF Std. menu
3. Select receiver update from RX settings
4. Press the update icon displayed in the center , then press the OK icon.
5. When the updating (0%) screen is displayed, turn on the power while pressing the bind button of the chassis with the receiver unit (82151-03) installed and wait for a while. Release the bind button when the blinking speed of the LED on the receiver unit changes.
6. Check that the display on the transmitter side is updated (100%) and that the update is complete.
7. Press the back button and select Bind Set to complete the binding.