Speed R2103 1/8 On-Road Engine
The next generation of performance
The next generation of on-road performance has arrived with the Speed R2103 from O.S.! Capable of a wider range of torque than the R2102, the Speed R2103 dominates even on high-grip surfaces. Superior fuel consumption ensures you get the most mileage from every fill-up. Factory-applied two-color graphics add signature style to this sleek-looking power plant.
- Compatible with 16% nitro fuel, which complies with EFRA regulations.
- Crankshaft with Diamond-Like Coating (DLC) and an embedded tungsten weight.
- Outer head with factory-applied two-color graphics.
- Inner button head allows for finer tuning to meet track conditions.
- Steel rear ball bearing.
- Slide valve carburetor.
- 8.5 mm reducer installed in the carburetor venturi to reduce the amount of airflow for greater torque.
- Turbo RP7 glow plug.
- Includes exhaust seal ring, tapered collet and three carb dust seal caps.
- Also available with the T-2080SC Pipe Set, constructed of polished aluminum and tuned for competition.
Displacement: 0.213 cu in (3.49 cc)
Bore: 0.633 in (16.08 mm)
Stroke: 0.677 in (17.2 mm)
RPM Range: 4,000-45,000
Output: 2.76 hp @ 33,000 rpm
Weight: 11.99 oz (340 g)
Both Include: Exhaust seal ring, tapered collet and three carb dust seal caps
OSMG2021 Includes: T-2080SC exhaust pipe
OSMG2020 Requires: tuned pipe set
Both require: Glow fuel with 10-30% nitromethane content (20% recommended for break-in