SEA123N A6M Zero 67"span 20cc
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The Mitsubishi A6M Zero was introduced early in World War II, the Zero was considered the most capable carrier-based fighter in the world, combining excellent maneuverability and very long range. It was manufactured by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, and operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy from 1940 to 1945. In early combat operations, the Zero gained a legendary reputation as a dogfighter (an aerial battle between fighter aircrafts conducted at close range), achieving the outstanding kill ratio of 12 to 1. The official Allied reporting name of this aircraft was “Zeke”, although the use of the name “Zero” was later commonly adopted by the Allies as well.
Seagull introduces the A6M Zero 75-91 ARF, a beautiful scale model of the WWII fighter. Construction is of lightweight balsa and plywood. The airframe is hand built by expert craftsmen and covered in genuine GERMAN ORACOVER (UltraCote) for a high quality, durable finish. Mechanical retracts are included and only require the installation of a servo to complete the scale look. The Seagull Zero is a great option for the WWII warbird fan who will appreciate good flying ability and scale looks at an economical price.
Wingspan—————66.9″ / 1700mm
Wing area—————761.1 sq.in / 49.1 sq dm
Weight——————-9.3 lb / 4.2 kg
Length——————-51.1″ / 1298mm
Engine——————-10cc-15cc Gas Engine
Radio——————–6 channels with 8 servos.
· Covered in genuine Oracover premium covering with decals applied for a realistic warbird finish.
· Operational flaps for an improved flight envelope.
· Accurate scale outline and details.
· Fiberglass engine cowl with Dummy Engine insert and cowl flap detail.
· Airfoil tail surfaces for improved flight characteristics.
· Pilot Figure Bust, Drop tanks and exhaust tubes for ultimate detail.
· Mechanical retracts Included (REQUIRES RETRACT SERVO, NOT INCLUDED).